Wednesday Super Vets Marshalling
Marshalling Process for Wednesday’s Racing
To ensure that there are sufficient Marshals to safely hold races please follow the below process. It is anticipated that everyone could be expected to do a maximum of two duties over the year.
- A reminder email will be issued by the co-ordinator Ross West to all rostered members prior to the Wednesday of the week before they are due to marshal.
- If you are not available for your rostered date, a swap is to be arranged with another GSCC member currently on the roster.
- Once you have arranged your swap with a fellow member send an email – [email protected] to Ross for confirmation.
- This email should contain the following information –
- Your Name
- Your Rostered Date
- Name of person you are swapping with
- The Date you are swapping
- Super vets Marshal roster word version – 2019 roster has not been set yet
- Super vets Marshal roster pdf version – 2019 roster has not been set yet