Marshalling Process for Sunday Racing
To ensure that there are sufficient Marshals to safely hold races please follow the below process. It is anticipated that everyone could be expected to do a maximum of two duties over the year.
- A reminder email will be issued by the co-ordinator Chris Shay to all rostered members approx Wednesday of the week before they are due to marshal.
- If you are not available for your rostered date, a swap is to be arranged with another GSCC member currently on the roster.
- Once you have arranged your swap with a fellow member send an email – [email protected] to Chris by Thursday 9 PM before Sunday’s race for confirmation.
- This email should contain the following information –
- Your Name
- Your Rostered Date
- Name of person you are swapping with
- The Date you are swapping
- Please note a directive from the committee; if you don’t notify the club of unavailability or alternatively don’t find a fill in to do your spot you will not be able to race until you have fulfilled your marshaling obligation.
- click on the link to see the roster
- please note second sheet which indicates responsibilities and requirements on the day
If there are any swaps/”No Shows” or other volunteers please indicate them on this sheet and I will be able to pick up the information on the Supervet Wednesday race and make relevant changes to the roster