- A reminder email will be issued by the co-ordinator Laurie Fitzsimons to all rostered members approx Wednesday of the week before they are due to marshal.
- If you are not available for your rostered date, a swap is to be arranged with another GSCC member currently on the roster.
- Once you have arranged your swap with a fellow member send an email – [email protected] to Laurie by Thursday 9 PM before Sunday’s race for confirmation.
- This email should contain the following information –
- Your Name
- Your Rostered Date
- Name of person you are swapping with
- The Date you are swapping
- Please note a directive from the committee; if you don’t notify the club of unavailability or alternatively don’t find a fill in to do your spot you will not be able to race until you have fulfilled your marshaling obligation.
Sunday Marshalling Calendar gscc
Marshalling Process for Sunday Racing To ensure that there are sufficient Marshals to safely hold races please follow the below process. It is anticipated that everyone could be expected to do a maximum of two duties over the year.